1. Should you be unable to attend the event, a substitute delegate is welcome to attend at no extra cost.
2. Cancellation policy: 50% refunded only if written notice is received 21 days before the event: 25% refunded of written notice is received 14 days before the event.
3. EAPI Summit reserves the right to alter the programme without prior notice, including the substitution; alterations or cancellation of speakers and/or topics as well as dates of the event.
4. EAPI Summit is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration, postponement or cancellation of an event or for any loss whatsoever except where such loss arises as a result of gross negligence on the part of EAPI Summit. By attending the EAPI Summit in Nairobi, Kenya, delegates fully understand the regional risks relating to terrorism and political instability. The organisers cannot be held liable for any refund of delegate fees should the event be postponed or cancelled as a result of the above.
5. A complimentary ticket cannot be used by a delegate already registered for the event. No refund will be given and the registered person will be held liable for full payment.
6. Registration fees are subject to currency fluctuations and can be fixed at an exchange rate as per at organisers discretion.
7. Payment of full delegate fee is due within 7 days of receipt of invoice, or immediately with registration if the booking is made within 2 weeks of the event. API Events reserves the right to refuse entry to the event should payment not be received prior to the event.
8. Dinner is at an additional cost of $55 over and above the registration cost
9. Dinner is on a first come first serve basis as spaces are limited