The East Africa Property Investment Summit 2017 gives Delegates the opportunity to have private networking meetings whereby Delegates will have the opportunity to have confidential meetings in a proficient space.
Once you have registered online to attend the East Africa Property Investment Summit 2017, and payment has been made you'll be entitled to set up meetings with other Delegates that are attending the summit.
In order to create a meeting with a Delegate who will be attending the East Africa Property Investment Summit, you will need to:
1. Register to attend the Summit
2. Open your emails to view your confirmation mail.
3. Click on the "Private Meetings" tab on the top right hand corner on the confirmation mail.
4. View the available schedule for both day 1 and day 2
5. Click book meeting room on the desired date and time
6. Select the participant you would like to set up a meeting with and type your invitation wording
7. Click on Invite and an email will be sent to the invited delegate to accept or decline your meeting request.
8. To invite additional guests to the meeting, click on "Send Invite" on the meeting setup page. (pax 10 per room)
Should you have any enquiries please contact Chad Angel or Thabang Maekana on +27(0)11 250 2260.
Date: Time: Meeting Room Name: